- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Lars Larsson
Theory: treatments for prolonged ICU patients may provide new therapeutic veanues for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), by Dominic Stanculescu, Lars Larsson and Jonas Bergquist in Front. Med. 7 May 2021 [doi.org/10.3389/fmed.2021.672370] Article abstract: We here provide an overview of … Continue reading
Hypothesis: mechanisms that prevent recovery in prolonged ICU patients also underlie Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), by Dominic Stanculescu, Lars Larsson and Jonas Bergquist in Frontiers in Medicine (2021) 8(41) [doi: 10.3389/fmed.2021.628029] (This article is part of the research topic: … Continue reading