- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: thyroid
Hypothesis: mechanisms that prevent recovery in prolonged ICU patients also underlie Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), by Dominic Stanculescu, Lars Larsson and Jonas Bergquist in Frontiers in Medicine (2021) 8(41) [doi: 10.3389/fmed.2021.628029] (This article is part of the research topic: … Continue reading
Research abstract: Neuroendocrine disorder in chronic fatigue syndrome, by Slavica TOMIC, Snezana BRKIC, Dajana LENDAK, Daniela MARIC, Milica MEDIC STOJANOSKA, Aleksandra NOVAKOV MIKIC in Turkish Journal of Medical Sciences (2017) 47: sag-1601-110 [Published Online: 17 Dec 2016] Background/aim: Neuroendocrine disorders are … Continue reading
Health rising blog post by Cort Johnson, 24 October 2016: The thyroid question in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Fatigue, lethargy, mental sluggishness, difficulty tolerating heat and cold, depression, joint pain, headaches, morning stiffness…the list goes on and on. … Continue reading