- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Lynette Hodges
Post-exertional malaise may be related to central blood pressure, sympathetic activity & mental fatigue in CFS patients
Post-exertional malaise may be related to central blood pressure, sympathetic activity and mental fatigue in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients, by Slawomir Kujawski, Joanna Slomko, Lynette Hodges, Derek F H Pheby, Modra Murovska, Julia L Newton, Paweł Zalewski in J. Clin. … Continue reading
Effects of Post-Exertional Malaise on markers of arterial stiffness in individuals with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Joshua Bond, Tessa Nielsen and Lynette Hodges in Int J Environ Res Public Health 2021 Feb 28;18(5):2366 [doi: 10.3390/ijerph18052366] Research abstract: Background: … Continue reading