- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: vascular stiffness
Post-exertional malaise may be related to central blood pressure, sympathetic activity & mental fatigue in CFS patients
Post-exertional malaise may be related to central blood pressure, sympathetic activity and mental fatigue in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients, by Slawomir Kujawski, Joanna Slomko, Lynette Hodges, Derek F H Pheby, Modra Murovska, Julia L Newton, Paweł Zalewski in J. Clin. … Continue reading