- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Michael Matula
Systematic review of sleep characteristics in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Rebekah Maksoud, Natalie Eaton-Fitch, Michael Matula, Hélène Cabanas, Donald Staines and Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik in Healthcare 2021, 9(5), 568; 11 May 2021 [doi.org/10.3390/healthcare9050568] (This article belongs to the Special Issue ME/CFS … Continue reading