- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: molecular receptors
Health rising blog post, by Cort Johnson, 23 Feb 2017: Genes, Mitochondria, Autoimmunity and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Alan Light Talk Dr. Light has said that he wants to do for fatigue what researchers have done for pain; that is … Continue reading