- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: National Institute for Health Research
£3.2 million for new DecodeME DNA study The ME/CFS Biomedical Partnership has received funding to begin the DecodeME DNA study. This will be a very large study to analyse DNA from the saliva of people with ME/CFS to see … Continue reading
ME/CFS Biomedical Partnership: Genetics and Biomarkers This is the working title for a partnership of researchers, including Professor Chris Ponting of the UK CMRC, and Dr Luis Nacul of the Cure ME UK ME/CFS Biobank (UKMEB) team and ME/CFS patients, carers and public. Early … Continue reading