- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: National Institute for Health Research
£3.2 million for new DecodeME DNA study The ME/CFS Biomedical Partnership has received funding to begin the DecodeME DNA study. This will be a very large study to analyse DNA from the saliva of people with ME/CFS to see … Continue reading
ME/CFS Biomedical Partnership: Genetics and Biomarkers This is the working title for a partnership of researchers, including Professor Chris Ponting of the UK CMRC, and Dr Luis Nacul of the Cure ME UK ME/CFS Biobank (UKMEB) team and ME/CFS patients, carers and public. Early … Continue reading