- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: neurotransmitter
Protective effect of hemin against experimental Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in mice: possible role of neurotransmitters, by Vandana Thakur, Sumit Jamwal, Mandeep Kumar, Vikrant Rahi & Puneet Kumar in Neurotoxicity Research (2020) [doi.org/10.1007/s12640-020-00231-y] Research abstract: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is … Continue reading
Research abstract: Immunoadsorption to remove ß2 adrenergic receptor antibodies in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome CFS/ME, by Carmen Scheibenbogen, Madlen Loebel, Helma Freitag, Anne Krueger, Sandra Bauer, Michaela Antelmann, Wolfram Doehner, Nadja Scherbakov, Harald Heidecke, Petra Reinke, Hans-Dieter Volk, Patricia Grabowski in … Continue reading