- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: occupational identity
Lived experiences in daily life with myalgic encephalomyelitis, by Reeti KK Sandhu, Maj Sundby, Sidsel Ørneborg, Svetlana Solgaard Nielsen, Jeanette Reffstrup Christensen, Anette Enemark Larsen in British Journal of Occupational Therapy, November 2020 [doi.org/10.1177/0308022620966254] Research abstract: Introduction Myalgic encephalomyelitis … Continue reading