- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: post traumatic stress disorder
Livets bilder (Life images) blog post, 25 October 2016: The most extreme consequence – trauma and premature death (Originally written in Swedish) In this post I will write about something that I see as the most extreme consequence of what I … Continue reading