- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: psychological causes
Conceptualising illness and disease: reflections on Sharpe and Greco (2019), by Carolyn Wilshire , Tony Ward in BMJ …Medical Humanities [Published Online First: 11 December 2019] doi: 10.1136/medhum-2019-011756 Article abstract: In a recent paper, Sharpe and Greco suggest that … Continue reading
Article abstract: In some patients with chronic physical complaints, detailed examination fails to identify a well-recognized underlying disease process. In this situation, the physician may suspect a psychological cause. This review critically evaluates the evidence for this causal claim, focusing … Continue reading