- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Carolyn Wilshire
Conceptualising illness and disease: reflections on Sharpe and Greco (2019), by Carolyn Wilshire , Tony Ward in BMJ …Medical Humanities [Published Online First: 11 December 2019] doi: 10.1136/medhum-2019-011756 Article abstract: In a recent paper, Sharpe and Greco suggest that … Continue reading
Research abstract: Rethinking the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome—a reanalysis and evaluation of findings from a recent major trial of graded exercise and CBT by Carolyn E. Wilshire, Tom Kindlon, Robert Courtney, Alem Matthees, David Tuller, Keith Geraghty and Bruce … Continue reading
Prof Jonathan Edwards (UK) and Prof David Tuller (USA) add to the growing number of articles by clinicians and researchers challenging the scientific credentials of the PACE researchers. PACE team response shows a disregard for the principles of science, by Prof Jonathan Edwards … Continue reading
The BMJ reports on the latest study from the PACE trial published on 13 January in the Lancet Psychiatry, with an article by Ingrid Torjesen. A number of letters in response challenging the research conclusions have been published online including those by: Prof … Continue reading