- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: rituxan
B-lymphocyte depletion in patients With Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial by Oystein Fluge, Ingrid G. Rekeland, Katarina Lien, Hanne Thurmer, Petter C. Borchgrevink, Christoph Schafer, Kari Sorland, Jorg Assmus, Irini Ktoridou-Valen, Ingrid Herder, Merethe E. … Continue reading
Episode 78 of Llewellyn King’s ME/CFS Alert videos interviews Mary Dimmock, whose son has ME and who is receiving RITUXAN (rituximab) treatment privately. (24 mins)