- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Russell Logan
shoutoutaboutme blog post, by Russell Logan, 31 July 2016: 9 potential diagnostic tests for ME/CFS: Highlights of the IACFS submission to NIH RFI on new research strategies Though there are as yet no readily available, well-accepted, objective diagnostic tests for ME and CFS, work … Continue reading
Shout about ME blog post, by Russell Logan, 14 May 2016: Suicide risk 5 times higher in ME/CFS: Poor medical care, neglect are major factors The risk of suicide among ME/CFS patients is a staggering five times higher than the … Continue reading