- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Ruth Pearce
Impairments in cognitive performance in CFS are common, not related to co-morbid depression but do associate with autonomic dysfunction
Impairments in cognitive performance in chronic fatigue syndrome are common, not related to co-morbid depression but do associate with autonomic dysfunction, by Lucy J Robinson, Peter Gallagher, Stuart Watson, Ruth Pearce, Andreas Finkelmeyer, Laura Maclachlan, Julia L Newton in PLoS … Continue reading