- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Ruth Pearce
Impairments in cognitive performance in CFS are common, not related to co-morbid depression but do associate with autonomic dysfunction
Impairments in cognitive performance in chronic fatigue syndrome are common, not related to co-morbid depression but do associate with autonomic dysfunction, by Lucy J Robinson, Peter Gallagher, Stuart Watson, Ruth Pearce, Andreas Finkelmeyer, Laura Maclachlan, Julia L Newton in PLoS … Continue reading