- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Peter Gallagher
Impairments in cognitive performance in CFS are common, not related to co-morbid depression but do associate with autonomic dysfunction
Impairments in cognitive performance in chronic fatigue syndrome are common, not related to co-morbid depression but do associate with autonomic dysfunction, by Lucy J Robinson, Peter Gallagher, Stuart Watson, Ruth Pearce, Andreas Finkelmeyer, Laura Maclachlan, Julia L Newton in PLoS … Continue reading
Research abstract: Grey and white matter differences in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a voxel-based morphometry study, by Andreas Finkelmeyer, Jiabao He, Laura Maclachlan, Stuart Watson, Peter Gallagher, Julia L. Newton, Andrew M. Blamire in NeuroImage: Clinical, Volume 17, 2018, Pages 24-30 [Preprint Available online 28 September … Continue reading
Research abstract: Are current chronic fatigue syndrome criteria diagnosing different disease phenotypes? by Laura Maclachlan, Stuart Watson, Peter Gallagher, Andreas Finkelmeyer, Leonard A. Jason, Madison Sunnquist, Julia L. Newton, in PLoS ONE 12(10) [Published: October 20, 2017] Importance: Chronic fatigue syndrome … Continue reading