- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: severity scales
Validation of the severity of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by other measures than history: activity bracelet, Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing and a validated activity, Questionnaire: SF-36, by by C (Linda) M C van Campen, Peter C Rowe and Frans C Visser in … Continue reading
Research abstract Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) is a physical and cognitive disabling illness, characterised by severe fatigue and a range of physiological symptoms that primarily affects women. The immense variation in clinical presentation suggests differences in severity based on … Continue reading