- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: The inflamed mind
BBC news report, by James Gallagher, Rachael Buchanan & Andrew Luck-Baker, 24 August 2016: Depression: A revolution in treatment? The Inflamed Mind, BBC Radio 4 It’s not very often we get to talk about a revolution in understanding and treating depression … Continue reading