- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: tube feeding
Life-threatening malnutrition in very severe ME/CFS, by Helen Baxter, Nigel Speight and William Weir in Healthcare 2021, 9(4), 459; [doi.org/10.3390/healthcare9040459] 14 April 2021 (This article belongs to the Special Issue ME/CFS – the Severely and Very Severely Affected) Case Reports … Continue reading