- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Will Hollingworth
The feasibility and acceptability of an early intervention in primary care to prevent chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) in adults: randomised controlled trial, by Hazel O’Dowd, Lucy Beasant, Jenny Ingram, Alan Montgomery, Will Hollingworth, Daisy Gaunt, Simon M Collin, Sarah Horne, … Continue reading