- Dry eye syndrome & the subsequent risk of CFS
- ME/CFS – Metabolic disease or disturbed homeostasis?
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation treatment is not effective for ME/CFS: a review of the FatiGo trial
- System reset? Study suggests Pro-Inflammatory / Autoimmune reset in ME/CFS
- M.E.: ‘an insane idea’ – an animation by Alexandra Hohner
Tag Archives: Dr Byron Hyde
Amy Brown is the pseudonym of an English child whose story is recounted by Dr Byron Hyde, a Canadian doctor who has been actively researching and treating people with ME for decades. Dr Hyde describes the years 9 year old ‘Amy’ spent … Continue reading