- Carers’ Rights day Thurs 21 Nov 2019 – events across Wales
- Developing & pretesting a new patient reported outcome measure for paediatric CFS/ME
- Survey of severe ME – help inform the NICE guidelines
- A logistic regression analysis of risk factors in ME/CFS pathogenesis
- Nurse staffing levels – what is your experience?
Tag Archives: SEGAMI
Amy Brown is the pseudonym of an English child whose story is recounted by Dr Byron Hyde, a Canadian doctor who has been actively researching and treating people with ME for decades. Dr Hyde describes the years 9 year old ‘Amy’ spent … Continue reading