- Acceptance and identity change… carers’ experiences in ME/CFS
- Chronotropic Intolerance: an overlooked determinant of symptoms & activity limitation in ME/CFS?
- Stress management course begins 28 Mar 2019, Ebbw Vale
- Associations between autonomic & orthostatic self-report and physician ratings of Orthostatic Intolerance in youth
- Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk – raise ‘free’ money for WAMES
Tag Archives: L Clarke
Huffington Post Australia, by Luke Cooper, 22 Feb 2017: Queensland Scientists Make Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Research Breakthrough The condition has been linked to abnormal immune system cells. Queensland scientists have linked Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), also known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis … Continue reading
Research abstract: Transient receptor potential melastatin subfamily 3 (TRPM3) ion channels play a role in calcium (Ca2+ ) cell signalling. Reduced TRPM3 has been identified in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) patients. However, the significance of TRPM3 and association with … Continue reading