Survey of severe ME
Dr Keith Geraghty & Manchester University are conducting a study to better understand the needs and views of patients with severe ME/CFS.
This project has been commissioned by the National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (NICE) to provide them with up-to-date information that might help inform the NICE Guideline Committee as they to undertake a review of treatment guidelines for this illness.
- adults aged 18 and over, living in England & Wales.
- they want to hear from you if you consider you have been severely affected / limited by ME.
- If that was in the past and you have improved, they still want to hear from you.
About the questionnaire
- Short deadline to meet NICE’s requirements: 20th November
- Available online only, but you can preview the questions here
- It could take 45 mins to complete but you can save pages to pace yourself.
If you change your mind
You are able to opt out of this study within 2 weeks after you complete the online survey. After this time your data may form part of a report or dataset that cannot be changed. You can have your personal details deleted at anytime.