- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: acetylation defects
Research abstract: Widespread pain is noted in many patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (MECFS), Fibromyalgia (FM) and Temporomandibular disorders (TMD). These conditions usually start as a localized condition and spread to a widespread pain condition with increasing illness duration. The … Continue reading