- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
- Treating Medically Unexplained Symptoms via Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT): major limitations identified
- Carmarthenshire ME support group meets 15 Feb 2020 in Llanelli
Tag Archives: serum essential amino acids
Research abstract: Widespread pain is noted in many patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (MECFS), Fibromyalgia (FM) and Temporomandibular disorders (TMD). These conditions usually start as a localized condition and spread to a widespread pain condition with increasing illness duration. The … Continue reading