- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: renal dysfunction
Research abstract: Widespread pain is noted in many patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (MECFS), Fibromyalgia (FM) and Temporomandibular disorders (TMD). These conditions usually start as a localized condition and spread to a widespread pain condition with increasing illness duration. The … Continue reading