- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: Adenosine mpnophosphate-activated protein kinase
Research abstract: Pharmacological activation of AMPK and glucose uptake in cultured human skeletal muscle cells from patients with ME/CFS, by Audrey E Brown, Beth Dibnah, Emily Fisher, Julia L Newton, Mark Walker in Bioscience Reports [Preprint April 13, 2018] Background: Skeletal muscle fatigue and … Continue reading