- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: AMPK
Research abstract: Pharmacological activation of AMPK and glucose uptake in cultured human skeletal muscle cells from patients with ME/CFS, by Audrey E Brown, Beth Dibnah, Emily Fisher, Julia L Newton, Mark Walker in Bioscience Reports [Preprint April 13, 2018] Background: Skeletal muscle fatigue and … Continue reading
Review article abstract: Introduction: Chronic fatigue syndrome/ Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) is a debilitating disorder of unknown aetiology and is characterised by severe disabling fatigue in the absence of an alternative diagnosis. Historically, there has been a tendency to draw psychological explanations … Continue reading
Research abstract: Background: Post exertional muscle fatigue is a key feature in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). Abnormalities of skeletal muscle function have been identified in some but not all patients with CFS. To try to limit potential confounders that might … Continue reading