- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: muscle cells
Research abstract: Pharmacological activation of AMPK and glucose uptake in cultured human skeletal muscle cells from patients with ME/CFS, by Audrey E Brown, Beth Dibnah, Emily Fisher, Julia L Newton, Mark Walker in Bioscience Reports [Preprint April 13, 2018] Background: Skeletal muscle fatigue and … Continue reading
Research abstract: Background: Post exertional muscle fatigue is a key feature in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). Abnormalities of skeletal muscle function have been identified in some but not all patients with CFS. To try to limit potential confounders that might … Continue reading