- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: advocacy services
Have you used or might you need an advocate? Independent Advocacy supports people to: Express their views, wishes and concerns Access information and services Defend and promote their rights and responsibilities Explore choices and options Speak on behalf of people who … Continue reading