- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
- Treating Medically Unexplained Symptoms via Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT): major limitations identified
- Carmarthenshire ME support group meets 15 Feb 2020 in Llanelli
Tag Archives: Ana Del Alamo
Genetic predisposition for immune system, hormone, and metabolic dysfunction in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: a pilot study, by Melanie Perez, Rajeev Jaundoo, Kelly Hilton, Ana Del Alamo, Kristina Gemayel, Nancy G. Klimas, Travis J A Craddock and Lubov Nathanson in … Continue reading →