- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: analeptic exercise
Presentations from the “Exercise and ME/CFS” evening in Bristol on Feb 5th 2014 are now online. Speakers are Prof Mark VanNess, Dr Nigel Speight and Erinna Bowman. Prof Mark VanNess from the Workwell Foundation explains how damaging aerobic exercise can be … Continue reading