- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: Andrew Goodall
The Health Minister comments on Covid-19, ME, rehabilitation & NICE The Health Minister Vaughan Gething has replied to the letter WAMES sent to him on International ME Awareness Day highlighting the links between Covid-19, PVFS and ME, and requesting … Continue reading →