- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: Welsh Goverment
Llywodraeth Cymru Ymgynghoriad: Safonau’r Gymraeg – Gwella gwasanaethau’r sector iechyd i siaradwyr Cymraeg CRYNODEB Rydym am gael eich barn ar y safonau hyn fydd yn galluogi Comisiynydd y Gymraeg i osod dyletswydd ar y sector iechyd. Disgrifiad o’r ymgynghoriad: Rydym … Continue reading
The Welsh Government will step in to support more than 1,600 severely disabled people in Wales who currently rely on a UK Government fund for their care needs when it closes next year, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford … Continue reading