- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Andrew M Blamire
Research abstract: Intracranial compliance is associated with symptoms of orthostatic intolerance in chronic fatigue syndrome, by Andreas Finkelmeyer, Jiabao He, Laura Maclachlan, Andrew M Blamire, Julia L Newton in PLoS One. 2018 Jul 3;13(7):e0200068 Symptoms of orthostatic intolerance (OI) are … Continue reading
Research abstract: Grey and white matter differences in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a voxel-based morphometry study, by Andreas Finkelmeyer, Jiabao He, Laura Maclachlan, Stuart Watson, Peter Gallagher, Julia L. Newton, Andrew M. Blamire in NeuroImage: Clinical, Volume 17, 2018, Pages 24-30 [Preprint Available online 28 September … Continue reading