- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: AVOW
AVOW Big Health Day: Wednesday 23rd March 2016, 11am – 3pm @ Wrexham Memorial Hall ‘Prevention is better than cure’ – advice and information from over 40 organisations on keeping well and getting help and support. Come along and you … Continue reading
AVOW are facilitating a Sponsored Walk to help you raise money for your own cause! Walk 1: Trevor Basin to Llangollen along the canal path- This walk is just short of 5 miles long and will take approximately 2 hours. … Continue reading