- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: BDD
ME & CFS – no longer classified as a ‘Bodily Distress Disorder’ (BDD) by the WHO The World Health Organisation (WHO) have finally accepted that Postviral fatigue syndrome (PVFS) (8E49), Chronic fatigue syndrome (8E49), and Benign myalgic encephalomyelitis (8E49) are … Continue reading →