- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Ben Lake MP
A new APPG for ME in Westminster Carol Monaghan MP has re-started the APPG and the ME Association will be providing secretariat support. Four Welsh MPs attended the first meeting in January and two have accepted committee roles: Ben Lake, … Continue reading
House of Commons debate Watch the debate on ME on parliament TV. Carol Monaghan MP brought the motion: Appropriate ME treatment [ begins at 3.29 pm – lasts 1 1/2 hours] Read the Hansard transcript: Appropriate ME treatment 28 MPs spoke with … Continue reading
#MEAction blog post, 21 June 2018: Westminster Hall debate could be a ‘turning of the tide’ for ME Today was a turning of the tide for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) as 26 MPs attended a Westminster Hall debate on treatment and research for … Continue reading