- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: Benefits cap
Benefit Cap Changes: The government announced in the Summer Budget 2015 that it would be making around £13 billion in cuts to the Benefit System. More details are now available: New exemptions from the cap – those entitled to Carer’s Allowance/ … Continue reading