- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Bláthín Casey
Understanding the economic impact of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome in Ireland: a qualitative study, by John Cullinan, Orla Ní Chomhraí, Tom Kindlon, Leeanne Black, Bláthín Casey in HRB Open Res 2020, 3:88 [doi.org/10.12688/hrbopenres.13181.1] Article abstract: Background: Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue … Continue reading