- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: blood lactate accumulation
Metabolic dysfunction in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome not due to anti-mitochondrial antibodies, by Isabell Nilsson, Jeremy Palmer, Eirini Apostolou, Carl-Gerhard Gottfries, Muhammad Rizwan, Charlotte Dahle and Anders Rosén in Front. Med., 31 March 2020 [doi.org/10.3389/fmed.2020.00108 ] Research abstract: Metabolic profiling … Continue reading
Abnormal blood lactate accumulation during repeated exercise testing in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome, by Katarina Lien, Bjørn Johansen, Marit B Veierød, Annicke S Haslestad, Siv K Bøhn, Morten N Melsom, Kristin R Kardel, Per O Iversen in Physiological reports vol … Continue reading