- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: carnitine
Carnitine conjugation profiling in a selected cohort of patients with CFS, by L Du Plessis. MSc BioChem Dissertation 2019, North West University, South Africa. 21648859 Research abstract: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is classified by the World Health Organisation (WHO) … Continue reading
Abstract Fatigue is often described by patients as a lack of energy, mental or physical tiredness, diminished endurance, and prolonged recovery after physical activity. Etiologic mechanisms underlying fatigue are not well understood; however, fatigue is a hallmark symptom of mitochondrial … Continue reading