- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: CFS clinic
Response to Adamson et al. (2020): ‘Cognitive behavioural therapy for chronic fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome: Outcomes from a specialist clinic in the UK’, by Brian M Hughes and David Tuller in Journal of Health Psychology April 10, 2021 [doi.org/10.1177/13591053211008203] … Continue reading
Monitoring treatment harm in ME/CFS: a freedom-of-information study of NHS specialist centres in England.
Monitoring treatment harm in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome: A freedom-of-information study of National Health Service specialist centres in England, by Graham McPhee, Adrian Baldwin, Tom Kindlon, Brian M Hughes in J Health Psychol. 2019 Jun 24. [Epub ahead of print] … Continue reading
Research abstract Aims The current study evaluated the long-term effectiveness of a multi-disciplinary approach to chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalopathy (CFS/ME) in a UK outpatient service. Methods A longitudinal questionnaire survey was posted to 300 patients, incorporating measures of fatigue, physical … Continue reading