- Assessing diagnostic value of microRNAs from peripheral blood mononuclear cells & extracellular vesicles in ME/CFS
- Legitimizing ME/CFS: indications of change over a decade (US)
- Cochrane review of exercise therapy for CFS: appointment of advisory group lead
- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Prof Brian M Hughes
Monitoring treatment harm in ME/CFS: a freedom-of-information study of NHS specialist centres in England.
Monitoring treatment harm in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome: A freedom-of-information study of National Health Service specialist centres in England, by Graham McPhee, Adrian Baldwin, Tom Kindlon, Brian M Hughes in J Health Psychol. 2019 Jun 24. [Epub ahead of print] … Continue reading