- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
Tag Archives: Sheila Ali
Challenging claims that fearful avoidance beliefs about activity in ME & CFS can be targeted with CBT/GET.
Cognitive-behavorial and graded exercise therapies for chronic fatigue (syndrome) are associated with lower levels of work/school attendance, by Frank N M Twisk in J Behav Med [Published online 28 March 2019] Psychological and demographic factors associated with fatigue and social … Continue reading
Research abstract: The presence of co-morbid mental health problems in a cohort of adolescents with chronic fatigue syndrome, by Maria Elizabeth Loades, Katharine A Rimes, Sheila Ali, Kate Lievesley, Trudie Chalder in Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry [Preprint November 2, 2017] Objective: To … Continue reading
Research abstract: Guided self-help for patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome prior to starting Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: A cohort study, by Sheila Ali, Kimberley Goldsmith, Mary Burgess, Trudie Chalder in Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 5 May 2017 [Preprint] Background: Previous research suggests that … Continue reading