- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: CFS
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: from Chronic Fatigue to More Specific Syndromes, by S Blitshteyn, P Chopra in Eur Neurol 2018; 80:73–77 Research Article: In the last decade, a group of chronic disorders associated with fatigue (CDAF) emerged as the leading cause of … Continue reading
The committee formed by the Institute of Medicine in the USA to examine diagnostic criteria in ME/CFS released its 280-page report on Tuesday 10th February. Its primary message is that the disease is serious, chronic, complex and multisystem, and that … Continue reading