- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: MCAS
The challenges of chronic pain and fatigue, by Jessica A Eccles and Kevin A Davies in Clin Med January 2021 [doi.org/10.7861/clinmed.2020-1009] Review abstract: In this review, we explore the challenges of chronic pain and fatigue in clinical practice. Both … Continue reading
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: from Chronic Fatigue to More Specific Syndromes, by S Blitshteyn, P Chopra in Eur Neurol 2018; 80:73–77 Research Article: In the last decade, a group of chronic disorders associated with fatigue (CDAF) emerged as the leading cause of … Continue reading