- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: cognitiv
Prof Jonathan Edwards (UK) and Prof David Tuller (USA) add to the growing number of articles by clinicians and researchers challenging the scientific credentials of the PACE researchers. PACE team response shows a disregard for the principles of science, by Prof Jonathan Edwards … Continue reading