- Nurse staffing levels – what is your experience?
- Differentiating post-polio syndrome from ME & CFS
- Video lecture by Dr Lucinda Bateman: Upright activity & exercise intolerance: critical concepts in the evaluation of chronic fatigue
- EPP self-management courses in North Wales 2020
- EPP Health & well-being courses Newport, Jan – Jun 2020
Tag Archives: Connah’s Quay
Carers course—caring for me and you There is a new 6 week course for carers who live with a long term condition. To find out more, suggest a venue for future courses or to book a place in advance, contact: … Continue reading